Monday, April 04, 2011

World of Coca-Cola

This past week, we were on Spring Break. We decided to just hang around here and go to Atlanta for a couple of days. We toured the World of Coca-Cola. Coca-Cola was invented in Atlanta way back when.




These next few photos show our favorite part of the tour! The tasting room. There are 64 different coke products from all over the world. Nathan tasted all of them...the boys and I wouldn't.




Jonathan pointing to his favorite.







They had computers set up where you could tell about your favorite Coke story. Jonathan wrote about the time when he was a little guy. I had a big coke from Sonic sitting on the counter and climbed up and sucked it all down!! EEK! I think he was less than 2!


They show a really fun 4D movie...with movement and water and all kinds of crazy things.


1 comment:

Candy said...

this looks fun!!! the boys are getting SO big!!!