These are some of my favorite things today:

I love
Lisa Leonard Designs. I do not have any of her pieces. I do have a couple of necklaces from The
Vintage Pearl, which I do love (and Erin's an Okie girl!) . But something about this bracelet... I just love it. And want it. Maybe for Mother's Day. I think I would put Nathan, Jonathan, and Seth on it.

I'm trying to decide on bedding for our "new" guest room. Things have slowed down on the finishing of our bonus room (thanks to the sheetrockers), but that's ok. I really don't have a deadline...well my mother and father in law, brother and sister in law, other brother in law, and little nephew come in May. Then my mom comes in June so I really want it done by then. I want green...and like I said, something girly. :)

It's certainly no surprise of how much I love John Mayer. I love his music I should say and have each and everyone of his songs downloaded on Itunes. I saw this print on a website the other day (sorry I can't give credit like I should!) and I want it. The lyrics are from "Daughters". Of course it really wouldn't make sense for ME, but it would for Nate. Like maybe he could hang it in his office! ;) Yeah right...

OK. Seriously. These are the best towels EVER! I promise. They are from Kohl's and are the quick dry weave. My sister in law had them when we visited her last month and oh my goodness. I went to Kohl's that night, with her, in Conway to buy some right then! I am stocking up each time I get a 30 percent off coupon. They are worth every penny though...most of the time they are around $8 0r $9 each for the bath towels. And then with the coupon...great deal!
No comments:
Post a Comment