I'm sorry to just be posting these without any comments, but for some reason my blog posting is messed up and I can't see the pictures I'm posting. And I'm very lazy to go and look manually at what each one is! I promise to post some pictures ASAP of what the house looks like now...after our final touches, well somewhat final...it's actually still a work in progress!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
3 comments:
I love the new place! It's just my style!
I LOVE it, Jenn!! It's beautiful and I can't wait to see it with all of your stuff in it!! I LOVE the black cabinets!
AMAZING!!! That shower!!!! That kitchen!!!! The whole thing is so beautiful...enjoy.
Post a Comment