How exciting! Can't wait to go there this week and see the progress for myself! We are going to pick out the rest of our things...cabinets, granite, paint, fixtures, faucets, shutters, trim color.
Oh you are so lucky!!! Where is this...look at all that land. The house looks so pretty...picture perfect from that picture below. And to be able to pick out all things you like to go in it...that is my dream. I love Georgia! Hopefully you will too...I bet you will with a house like that.
It is so neat how our paths crossed from blogging and how Betty moved to Korea and her husband is weather and that you are moving to Georgia. I think the internet is a blessing...brings people closer and I love all the ideas for recipes and crafts that I use for my family.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
2 comments:
oh, it is going to be BEAUTIFUL!!! I can't wait to see everything you pick out! :)
Oh you are so lucky!!! Where is this...look at all that land. The house looks so pretty...picture perfect from that picture below. And to be able to pick out all things you like to go in it...that is my dream. I love Georgia! Hopefully you will too...I bet you will with a house like that.
It is so neat how our paths crossed from blogging and how Betty moved to Korea and her husband is weather and that you are moving to Georgia. I think the internet is a blessing...brings people closer and I love all the ideas for recipes and crafts that I use for my family.
Loves,
Jeni
Post a Comment