we sold our house! It sure is bittersweet. Lots of great memories here and at Barksdale as a whole. It is a relief to sell it, but I sure will miss this house, my neighbors (well most of them, lol!), this neighborhood. Trying to just stay excited about our new adventure to Warner Robins. Here were some photos we took on our visit two weeks ago. Yeah, I'm way behind!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment