Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Seth's Decision

I'm so proud to announce that on December 6th, 2009 Seth asked Jesus into his heart! He's been asking lots of questions and really seeking these last few months. At Sunday school that day, his teacher, Mrs. Connie came up to me afterwards and told me that Seth made a prayer request (to her and in front of the entire class). He asked that everyone pray that he becomes a Christian. Connie, who is a good friend, told me she wanted me/us to be able to have that moment with him, instead of her leading him in prayer right then. I was thankful and glad. Nathan and I were so blessed to be able to share that moment with him. It's a parents greatest priviledge!

2 comments:

Betty said...

oh! very sweet it really melt my heart. Great son from a wonderful parents for sure.

destiny said...

What a BLESSING!!