Each year I want to try to remember everyone at Christmas, but it's hard to get everyone a gift on a budget. So I've come up with some, inexpensive things that aren't much, but show we care and appreciate everyone.

Each year, I make mint brownies. They are super easy and very yummy!

This year, for my c0-workers at First Baptist preschool, I packed those mint brownies into little boxes that I got at Hobby Lobby. They are always 1/2 off so I got a pkg of 8 for about $1.00. I then tied some festive bows and attached a little tag.

Cute, cheap, and easy!

For the boy's Sunday School teachers, Children's Church leaders, and 'extra' teachers like PE, Art, Music, Library, Computer, etc I bought anti-bacterial soap from Bath and Body Works. They were $3 each and if you spent $30, you got to use a coupon for $10 off. Not bad...10 soaps for $20.

I attached a little tag saying, "Washing you a Merry Christmas"! Corny I know!

And since Coach Allen, the boy's PE teacher might not appreciate handsoap, I got him some chocolates that were 2 for $1 at Walgreens.

I also made pumpkin bread to give away.


I bought these cute containers at Hobby Lobby 1/2 off, so they were about 50 cents each. I gave them to my neighbors who live on my street as well as a few other friends. Oh, they also had mint brownies in them.
Christmas gifts don't have to be real expensive!
1 comment:
Oh I could get any brownies.. Could you tell me the recipe they look so yummy!!!!
Post a Comment