Pictures from the play. They did the play first, then the actual graduation.



I was a little upset that they didn't take off his flannel shirt! It looked silly under his gown. I sent him to school in his white shirt! Oh well...I don't know how this happened, but I neglected to get a picture of Seth getting his diploma on stage with Mr. Thompson, our principal. I told Mr. Thompson after the ceremony what happened and without hesitation he took off out of the chapel, hurried down the hall, and found Seth. He stepped outside and posed for a picture with him! I was so thankful! Of course, I really wanted a picture of him getting his diploma, so I'm going to check with the photography studio that took pictures that day and see if I can still get one.
Seth with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Pamela Penton. We had a great year with Mrs. Penton. Seth learned so much! I have to admit, I was a little discouraged when I found out last year that Seth was going to have Mrs. Penton as a K teacher...she has a reputation as being very strict and tough. As the year progressed, I could see that Seth was a great fit with her. He loves her and she loves him. There were some tears shed all around when they said their last goodbyes! Just goes to show, you have to go on your own judgements and experiences. We are so grateful to Mrs. Penton for giving Seth such a wonderful kindergarten year. He had a great 'first' school experience.
Seth with his Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Pamela Penton. We had a great year with Mrs. Penton. Seth learned so much! I have to admit, I was a little discouraged when I found out last year that Seth was going to have Mrs. Penton as a K teacher...she has a reputation as being very strict and tough. As the year progressed, I could see that Seth was a great fit with her. He loves her and she loves him. There were some tears shed all around when they said their last goodbyes! Just goes to show, you have to go on your own judgements and experiences. We are so grateful to Mrs. Penton for giving Seth such a wonderful kindergarten year. He had a great 'first' school experience.





4 comments:
I loved reading this post and seeing the pics! I'm so glad that Seth had such a GREAT K year! :)
Is it bad that I looked at the play pictures and immediately heard "The whole barnyard is singing/It is a funny sound".... Hannah sang the part of "Madame Cow" last year in first grade!!!
Oh wow Kenna! You all did the same one...it was cute!
He is such a cutie!!
I'm so far behind on your blog!!!! (on blogging in general, really!)
Post a Comment