Sunday, May 31, 2009

New Teachers for Next Year and I'm THRILLED!!

Not that we get to choose, but I am so thrilled to report that Jonathan and Seth got the teachers of my (and their!) choice!

Seth got Mrs. Everage for 1st grade. We love Mrs. Everage! Jonathan had her when he was in 1st grade and she is an amazing teacher! She's so fun and creative and I've developed a friendship with her since I work alot at the school.

Jonathan got Miss Bailey! We love Miss Bailey too! I subbed alot in her class this past year and I know she's an amazing teacher as well! She truly cares about her students and you can tell. She's one of those teachers that you just know loves her profession! It's great because I know alot about her routines and procedures and expectations. She's huge on reading (well what teacher isn't?!) so she and Jonathan will be a perfect fit!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

wow you know the teachers already! that's awesome. I'm praying for one certain Kindergarten teacher for Olivia!

Candy said...

YAY for great teachers at SWP!!! :)