Thursday, April 02, 2009

Thanks Destiny!


Thanks Destiny for this award. I don't feel worthy of it, especially lately. Like Kelly said, I think I (along with millions of others!) have been bitten by the Facebook bug.
The rules for the award are to tell 7 things that I love and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that I love. I actually don't even know if I have 7 people that read this blog!
Here's 7 things I love though (besides the obvious God, Nate, Jon and Seth, other family, friends, etc):
1. Colbie Caillat's music
2. The new Cosmo Cricket lines (scrapbooking)
3. Vera Bradley green things (see a couple posts back)
4. Azaleas
5. Ikea (can't wait to go during Spring Break!)
6. Cadbury Eggs...the little crunchy ones
7. Danny Gokey from AI

1 comment:

destiny said...

We love a lot of the same things!! :)