I AM blessed.
I AM NOT as organized as I'd like to be.
I KNOW that I have Salvation in my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!
I THINK I need some new clothes.
I DON'T THINK it was a good decision to cancel "Life on Mars"
I WANT to get in the mood to scrapbook again.
I HAVE not subbed all week!
I LIKE losing weight.
I DISLIKE having a week where I've gained weight!
I HATE stupid driving.
I DREAM of retiring in either OK or CO
I FEAR snakes or something bad happening to my kids.
I'M ANNOYED by someone throwing a cigarette butt out of their car.
I CRAVE chocolate 24/7!
I USUALLY flat iron my hair everyday.
I SEARCH for a good book to read.
I HIDE nothing.
I WONDER if we'll move to Warner Robbins, GA, San Antonio, TX, outside San Francisco, CA or somewhere else next.
I REGRET that I didn't get my degree in Education.
I LOVE my family.
I CAN spin a basketball on my finger for a long time.
I CAN'T do wierd smells or puke.
I TRY to watch my words and tone of voice. With everyone.
I ENJOY life.
I DON'T CARE for seafood, eggs, or popcorn.
I ALWAYS tell Nathan and the boys that I love them at least once a day.
I NEVER get enough sleep.
I'D RATHER fly anywhere than drive.
I RELY on Nathan for everything.
I BELIEVE in Jesus.
I DANCE almost never!
I SING alot!
I ARGUE with the ones I love the most.
I WRITE lists like crazy.
I WIN when I play basketball with Nathan.
I LOSE weight with Weight Watchers if I stick to it.
I WISH I didn't have to do Weight Watchers!
I LISTEN to alot of different music. I love music.
I DON'T UNDERSTAND politics.
I'M SCARED see above.
I FORGET almost nothing.
I AM HAPPY most in the summer...sleeping in, making chocolate pancakes for breakfast, going to the pool, not having an agenda, hanging out with my awesome neighbors.
Now the question is:
WHO ARE YOU???
Consider yourself tagged! Please do this everyone! We could all use a blog update...hint hint! :)
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

1 comment:
I'll do this one at some point! Packing for London takes priority of course!
Post a Comment