Thursday, February 19, 2009

WW Update

I forgot to update here. I'm down another 1.4lbs...6lbs altogether. I know I can't be bummed about a 1lb loss and I know this is how it all works and it's the right way, but I keep thinking it should've been more! I ate better, didn't use my flex points at all, and started working out. I'm not discouraged at all though.

3 comments:

Ashlie said...

You're right, you shouldn't be disappointed. All the nutrition classes say that slow, small weight loss is the best way to keep it off! So, good for you!!

Angela said...

Yep, Ashley is right. 1.4 pounds is GREAT! If you lost that every week over a year it would be 72.8 pounds...not bad, huh? Keep up the good work!

canscrap4u2 said...

Ok, well, historically, the second week is the worst week ALWAYS! Try this; add more dairy to your diet; low fat cottage cheese, w/pineapple and cheddar cheese (a little), or Skinny Cow Choc. Milk is great...40% of your Calcium...anyway, add dairy, and try eating some of your flex points. I know it sounds crazy, but it works.