Well, I finally bit the bullet after several weeks of 'thinking about it' and joined Weight Watchers. They meet on Tuesdays at my church...12:15, 4PM, and 6PM. I did WW before and was successful as long as I stayed with it and attended the meetings. I am one that needs constant motivation and accountibility so the meetings are a must for me. I started counting points this morning and I forgot really how easy it is to do. They have so much now as far as food and recipes that can keep you on track. My good friend Betty was there so we can do this together. The leader of the meetings that I attend is SO good...she's got such a wonderful, upbeat, bubbly personality. I've only known her since yesterday and already I can't wait to see and hear her again.
For those 4 that read my blog :) and for those that do Weight Watchers, I found a couple of good blogs with ideas and recipes.
This Mama Cooks
LaaLoosh
Anyone else got any great tips, websites or blogs about WW they would recommend? Anyone else out there doing this with me?
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

2 comments:
Me me me! I'm doing Weight Watchers, too. I can't wait to look over those blogs that you've mentioned. I have been wanting to eat everything in site today so I need some motivation.
One of my favorite websites for WW is http://www.dwlz.com - she has a ton of restaurants with the points for the foods. I don't typically buy the WW Dining Out Book because I can't pretty much find everything I need at the website I mentioned.
Oh, also, let me know if you and Betty are interested and we can open back up the Weigh Loss Blog that we were doing a while back. It would just be the three of us so let me know because I don't check there ever :).
ditto on dwlz.com
Post a Comment