Wish I did have some creative ideas for you, but I can tell you what Ethan's class did for snack. Mrs. E had on white paper plates ten different snack foods (popcorn, cheese nips, m & m's etc) and the kids went around to each plate and counted off ten of each snack and put in a ziploc bag. Then, they ate it. Sounds kinda gross to me because you know they touched more of the food items than they picked up, but an idea anyway. :) :) :)
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
2 comments:
Destiny blogged about Emma Kate's cute shirt for her 100 days. You might check that out. I have no good ideas myself :).
Wish I did have some creative ideas for you, but I can tell you what Ethan's class did for snack. Mrs. E had on white paper plates ten different snack foods (popcorn, cheese nips, m & m's etc) and the kids went around to each plate and counted off ten of each snack and put in a ziploc bag. Then, they ate it. Sounds kinda gross to me because you know they touched more of the food items than they picked up, but an idea anyway. :) :) :)
Post a Comment