We had a great Thanksgiving this year. I hosted it here for Nathan's family. We've decided that since we are close to both our families now we'll alternate Thanksgiving...one year with his family, one year with mine. Now Christmas is a long celebration so we can do it all! Anyway, Nathan's parents and his brother came down from Texarkana, and his sister and brother in law came from Conway. We had such a great time! I love getting together with his family. Everyone is so fun! It was nice having it here too. We had some yummy food...turkey, ham, dressing (my mom's awesome recipe! Betty I can't believe you had stove top! HA!), broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, plain broccoli mainly for Jonathan, homemade rolls, pumpkin pie, cheesecake, tons of cookies and other sweets. I am so sad that all of our leftovers are gone! Here are a few pictures from our celebration. We have much to be thankful for!
2 comments:
Well, I was the only person who cook plus cleaning the house not extra time for dressing ups!
Thanksgiving is my absolute favorite holiday! Friends, family, and comfort food...what's not to love? Glad y'alls was great!
Post a Comment