Thursday, December 04, 2008

That's the way things happen on the Polar Express!

On the day after Thanksgiving, we went to Palestine, TX (south of Tyler) to ride the Polar Express. My friend Candy told us about it a few weeks ago and I knew this would be something fun to do as a family and that the boys would love it! We had a great time! The weather was awful...raining (we saw 4 accidents on I-20 on the way there!) so hard, but when we got to the train station, it let up thankfully. Then it rained all the way home.







Hey we got it! Serving the hot chocolate!

Not only does Seth have issues with food, it's drinks too. Now the kid could drink hot chocolate non-stop, but uh huh, not THIS hot chocolate!

My "normal" kid who will eat (and drink) outside food. HA!

Santa came on the train and gave all the kids bells. Jonathan whispered in my ear, "Mom that was not the real Santa...he had a fake beard and wasn't even fat!"


Seth said, "I can hear it so I believe!"

3 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so glad ya'll got to go and had a great time! :)

Betty said...

I think it is so adorable what Jonattan and Seth got to said.
Glad you all have fun, can't wait to experience this trip with Delany!

Ashlie said...

What a sweet trip! I'm glad y'all had a good time despite the rain!