Every year, the Kindergarten classes at SWP have a Thanksgiving Feast along with a little play. Seth dressed up as an Indian. Jonathan's teacher, Mrs. Cockrell has a son who was in K last year so she let us borrow his costume. Seth's such a cute little Indian!
Some of the kids were Indians, some were Pilgrims.
Seth had a part where he dropped some of the 'harvest' in the soup pot.
Mrs. Penton's table all decorated.
The feast! Each parent signed up to bring something. Mrs. Penton made a big turkey and dressing.
Seth has SUCH issues with food. Here he was SO upset because Nathan told him (dad was playing, but it was mean!) he had to eat everything on his plate. Seth has a hard time eating at places besides home, even at restaurants sometimes. He's picky, but it's not even about being picky. Sometimes it will be a food he loves, but he won't touch it if he doesn't know who made it and if he's in a setting like this. Forget him ever eating the school cafeteria food. I guess he gets this from me. I remember growing up and moms bringing food into our class for parties, etc. I wouldn't touch anything unless my mom made it or one of my good friend's parents! I won't touch hospital food either! And I'll make a confession, like when I was teaching, if a kid brought a homemade food to me, in the garbage it went! Of course not in their sight.


4 comments:
AWWW...I didn't know he was so funny about his foods. Poor guy!
Oh my gosh! He looks really upset!
I just want to hold him.
Very nice feast!
Oh my gosh! He looks really upset!
I just want to hold him.
Very nice feast!
Poor baby! I hope he grows out of that a little bit! It must be hard on you and Nathan too! He looks really cute in his costume though!
Post a Comment