I felt like I was participating in a triathalon going back and forth to Jonathan and Seth's Christmas parties at school. What a fun time though! Both classes had pizza and cookie cake. Seth's class did a book exchange and Jonathan's class did a $5 gift card exchange. My friend Jill read a cute gingerbread story and each time she read, 'left' and 'right', they passed the card to the next person. I was so proud of Jonathan...his friend Jayla really wanted a Target gift card. Jonathan overheard her so he went over and offered her his...he was happy to trade for her Sonic, but honestly, he didn't know that's what she had. :)

Seth's teacher, Mrs. Penton was so happy to get her Wal-Mart gift card. Most of the kids in the class contributed to her gift so she got a good amount! So much better than lots of little things.

Seth was raising his hand to ask something??? Oh I know! He wanted some cookie cake!

Jonathan waiting to pass his gift card during the exchange.

The day before his actual class party, we had a little time set aside just for Jonathan's teacher, Mrs. Cockrell. She is such a WONDERFUL teacher! We feel so blessed to have her! Anyway, this is what she got all the kids. A cute little snowglobe that she dated 2008. Jonathan will treasure it always I'm sure!

My friend Jill is SO creative and SO thoughtful. At the beginning, she printed out a couple of poems about teachers and had Jonathan and Geoffrey read them to Mrs. Cockrell...yeah I had some tears!

So did Mrs. Cockrell!
No comments:
Post a Comment