Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Goodies

This is always the fun part...making all the yummy stuff for Christmas. I know why I only do it once a year! I made cheeseballs and gave those along with crackers and some other goodies to friends and neighbors.
These bon-bons take forever to dip!

Luckily, I had a helper!

These brownies are awesome!! They are so easy to make! I got them from a blog I read and love! See, you can get so many neat ideas from reading blogs (trying to reason my blog addiction of course).

Great helpers I had! It really isn't fun rolling out gingerbread dough.

Seth took this picture and asked me to pose with a cookie cutter! I posed with my favorite one!




I am so glad Jonathan and Seth can really get involved in the kitchen now. They both love to cook and bake and create!


Making a gingerbread house...you can see what Seth really wanted to do.
Jonathan was so serious about it! I love those kits! So much easier and I love how they come with the little platform.

Jonathan was so upset for some reason when I asked him to pose by it and let me get a picture.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I haven't been by the blogs in such a long time, thought I would catch up while Ken is gone duck hunting and the kids are asleep...love all the goodies!

Candy said...

What a fun family time ya'll had! Everything looks YUMMY!!! :)

Ashlie said...

Seth did a great job with that picture! You look so pretty! And those cookies look delicious!