I know we all have our favorite blogs that we visit each day, but randomly tell me what's one of your most favorite blogs? What's a neat one that you have discovered lately? I like to read this
one and I really don't even know how I found it! Susie is such a neat decorator...we have the same taste and she loves Fleur De Lis things. Susie makes gorgeous tassels and has an etsy shop. She also lives in Louisiana and her poor teenage son was just diagnosed with Mono (been there!) on the first day of school! Anyway...you should check it out!
5 comments:
http://dihickman.blogspot.com/
I like this chick's blog this week anyway...I take her by spells because her over enthusiasm sometimes frustrates me...but I'd like to think I could make cards like hers if I wanted to!
My favorite is http://www.elizabethkartchner.blogspot.com/ !!!! I check it almost everyday! She is a scrapbooker and a creative GENIUS!
you've probably already seen her blog.
She is one of those people that you would just love to spend the day with!
I checked out you fave. Love it! I will be checkin' back in with her!!! Thanks for sharing!
I love that blog Destiny...thanks for sharing. She IS super creative! I kept thinking I had seen her before and I noticed she was on the cover of CK...scrapbooker of the year recently.
Here are two of my favorites (I can't just pick one)...
http://asoftplacetoland-kimba.blogspot.com/
http://nestingplacenc.blogspot.com/
I'll go check out the other links, too. What a great idea!
Angela...I love those two blogs! They are so creative!
Post a Comment