This is Tucker. He's an 8 year old Yorkie that belongs to one of Nathan's recruiters, Dan. Dan is away at the NCO Academy so we have Tucker while he's gone...about 6 weeks. The boys love him and he's fit in just perfectly.
He is a sweetie, but I think he's getting to me...he won't sleep anywhere but in our bed and I wake up sneezing my head off!
And no, I love him, but this experience makes me realize I'm so glad to be pet free!! :) He's 8 year old and STILL won't sleep through the night, Dan just laughed when we told him and agreed. Ugh...
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
6 comments:
HOW CUTE!!! :)
He is a cutie!
Cute. I hope you don't become too attached and have to get another one when Tucker goes home :).
What a doll! Hide him when he comes to get him. How's that going with the allergies?
Awwwww, he is so cute!! I love yorkies!
He is a sweetie, but I think he's getting to me...he won't sleep anywhere but in our bed and I wake up sneezing my head off!
And no, I love him, but this experience makes me realize I'm so glad to be pet free!! :) He's 8 year old and STILL won't sleep through the night, Dan just laughed when we told him and agreed. Ugh...
Post a Comment