
I knew I wanted to do a special layout about Jonathan's love for reading after seeing
Kelly's blog and her post about her daughter's love for reading. I also wanted to do a layout about "The Polar Express" book Jonathan got from my mom for Christmas last year. He insisted this was his favorite gift he received. SO...I combined them both and here's what I came up with. I LOVE this KI 'lace' paper. I got some inspiration from
Destiny with how she used it on a recent layout she did for her daughter's first day of school. See...I get so much inspiration from your blogs!
Just a general layout about how we celebrated Christmas last year. I love the photo of Jonathan playing his guitar with my Papaw Walker. We always play and sing Christmas carols at our Christmas Eve get-together at my uncle's home. This side of my family is SO musically talented (aunts, uncles, and cousins)...each one sings and plays at least one instrument. My mom is amazing on the piano (and no, she didn't teach me, well she tried, but I was SO stubborn!). I do know how to play the flute though...thank you Mr. Reid (my band instructor at school).
6 comments:
How does everyone have time to scrapbook??? These pages are so good!!! I really need to get more pages done. Maybe I can scrap at home when Connor starts preschool and Colby is napping.
I LOVE the way that turned out!! I like that big circle you used, too!! That lace paper is so fun! I have some with flowers and such--can't wait to try that! I'm in such a scrappin' mood lately! I love it. You seem to on a roll as well!! I'm so honored that I was able to inspire you!!
Keep those layouts comin'. I love seeing them.
Those are great layouts! I played the flute in high school...I tried to play again a few years ago for Eastwood's orchestra. Ummm...I was horrible!
I love how you play with differents paper, I want to do something like that but I just can. i always ended doing pretty much the same. Wonderful job Jen!
WOW your pages are awesome! I love the first layout...it's so creative!!
I love your LOs. You are so inspiring. Now you see why I lifted that one page you did a while back...I plan on doing it again. I love the page about his fave book...it's wonderful!
Post a Comment