
On Friday, I wanted to do something special with Seth since it was his last 'real' day home before starting school tomorrow. We decided to go to Jumpin' Jupiter. We don't go over that way much so when Seth saw Toys R Us, he begged me to stop in there. I made a deal with him to go after Jumpin' Jupiter (you know, made it easy to leave!). Then we met Nathan at our favorite Mexican restaurant, Nicky's (Seth's choice, he calls it Micky's). We had a very fun day and now we are ready for the big day tomorrow! After lots of mixed feelings, I'm actually ok with tomorrow. Seth has really come around too...he's excited. I know the testing day last week really helped. Plus he can't wait to ride the bus! Here's some pictures from our last hoo-rah!


I have to brag...right before we left, Seth stopped right in the middle of playing and starting praying, "Thank you God for telling my mommy to bring me here. Amen." Isn't that sweet?!
8 comments:
AWWW...I'm so glad that Seth had a fun last day before school starts! I will begin praying now for ya'll tomorrow! He will do great!!! :) Call me or come over in the am if you need to. :)
What a sweet boy!!
I'll be thinking about you in the morning, Jen!
Can't wait to hear how his first day goes!
What a sweet boy, love the picture when he is praying. He has a beautiful blue eyes. I am sure someday he will melt the heart of a girl with those eyes.
What a fun day!! That is so sweet that he stopped and prayed:)
Hey Jen where is this place, I would like to take Delany someday.
Betty...it's right across from First Baptist Bossier...where you work!! ;) Right now, since they still opened, they have very restricted hours for school age kids. Let me know when you go though...we'd love to join you.
Wow, what an awesome prayer! These kids crack me up!!
Post a Comment