I know I know Destiny, but do I really have to take it that day??? Or in this case, take it at all?! ;) I'm doing good just to get any photo up there a day!!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
4 comments:
Ditto!
Mine 2!
What a GREAT picture you took!! Ha! Just joking!!
I wish I could keep up with AI. I just can't, though.
I know I know Destiny, but do I really have to take it that day??? Or in this case, take it at all?! ;) I'm doing good just to get any photo up there a day!!
Post a Comment