I LOVE this photo of my two very special friends. Thanks to Candy and Kelly for making me feel so apart of PEP, AWANA, Sunday School, Eastwood Baptist in general...and thanks for making me feel so welcome in this neighborhood.
My first thought was, which is usually what I type in comments, why does my arm look so fat? HA!! You are so sweet though and I'm so glad you are so close to us. I am anticipating lots of fun times to come! :)
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
4 comments:
Aaahhh...are you trying to make me cry? You're so sweet......you do fit right in with us all...
My first thought was, which is usually what I type in comments, why does my arm look so fat? HA!! You are so sweet though and I'm so glad you are so close to us. I am anticipating lots of fun times to come! :)
Those two are the best!! Gotta love 'em!
Its so easy to "fit in" at EBC!! I loved it! I don't feel like that at our new church yet.
Fat arm...what???????????
I think alot of these girls, too!
Post a Comment