Friday, May 09, 2008

PEP...we made picture frames!

Last nightI hosted PEP (Pray, Eat, Play) and we made altered photo frames. These are the wooden frames at Michael's that are $1. I make them for gifts all the time. We have some great artists among our group! I loved being able to hang out with good, Christian friends and doing something crafty together. I hate that we didn't do a devotion or prayer requests, but we did have a great time of fellowship. We missed you Laura O...I'm making a frame for you or better yet, you can come over and make your own anytime! We also missed Destiny. Even though I only went to two meetings with you, I can already tell that it just isn't the same without you.







It was really neat chatting with Wendy. Funny thing I found out...she taught for a few years where I went to elementary school 2 1/2 hours away from here! She and I have mutual friends! Such a small world.


Kristen had to leave...her little guy was so tired. He was so good, but he just couldn't hang any longer. Laura P finished her frame for her.










6 comments:

Candy said...

I'm glad you put all these on here because I didn't get to see everyone's! They all look so cute. I love that idea!! Thanks so much for the fun time. :) Ethan LOVES the one I made and now wants to learn how to make them.

Ashlie said...

That was a lot of fun, Jen! Thanks for setting it all up for us! And the food was dee-lish, too! I know we're all looking forward to the recipes!

destiny said...

Oh my gosh....seeing all of these girls makes me want to cry! I miss you all sooo much!
I would have LOVED gettin' crafy with yall!!

Angela said...

Okay, for all those not in PEP can you please list instructions on the REALLY cute frames? I would LOVE to know how to make these.

Jen said...

Angela...I can post instructions here on my blog. I'll work on it tomorrow.

Martha said...

I love having such crafty creative friends! This was such a wonderful idea! I'm definitely going to have to make these for gifts! Thanks so much for a wonderful evening!