Doesn't it look like a tornado could form right out of this??!! I was so fascinated by it, I just had to take a picture. I have to admit, I didn't take this photo today. I took it last Wednesday night coming from Moe's on Airline going to AWANA.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
4 comments:
That IS freaky!!
I guess you can cheat just this once!!! HA! :)
Wow! is a good picture but to see the sky like that I would rather be home right away
Wow! I have never seen anything like that before!
That's freaky!
Post a Comment