Monday, April 14, 2008

Field Trip to Hidden Oaks Petting Zoo


Seth and his friend, Micah looking at the baby lamb.

This turkey was huge!!


This guy cracked me up! The lemur definitely had the most personality of all the animals.


Seth's class (minus Ray) and teacher, Mrs. Elizabeth.

(Seth is so upset because we made him get off the playground for a photo!)

They had this cool 'train' that the kids could ride.

They even have camels.


Last week, the 3s and 4s went on a Field Trip to Hidden Oaks Petting Zoo in south (way south) Bossier. It's a fabulous place and if you haven't been, you should go! I can get a brochure and more info for you. Seth loved it and I want to go as a family soon.

5 comments:

Angela said...

It is a great place. Destiny had Ethan's birthday there last May and it was PERFECT!

Betty said...

Jen I would apreciated if you bring the brochure to the crop, I would love to take Delany. Thank you for sharing...

Candy said...

I forgot all about this place and someone mentioned it last night at PEP. Wasn't it fun? You got some cute pics.

Ashlie said...

His pouty face is too funny! Looks like a fun place to visit!

destiny said...

I love this place. Great for bday parties as Angela mentioned. I love the first picture.