Monday, March 17, 2008

Monday and Much Better




I'm feeling much better today...still have a lingering cough and a scratchy throat, but all in all, I'm a new person. I slept pretty much from Friday afternoon until late Sunday morning. I think sleep is the best medicine!

Yesterday afternoon, I even went out and helped Nathan finish the rest of our landscaping. We still need flowers, but I'm going to think about what kind I really want before jumping in with that.

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.

9 comments:

Candy said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better and were able to get the rest you needed. :) Yay for a new week and fresh start.
Your house looks beautiful! I can't believe I never realized it looks just like Kelly's. I think we looked at it while it was being built.

Angela said...

Your house looks great! I'm glad you are feeling better! Hopefully, this will be a week of wellness for your WHOLE family!

Ashlie said...

Glad you're feeling better! The shrubs look great!

Jennifer said...

You have such a beautiful house.

Betty said...

Your house looks beautiful, great job and I am glad that you are feeling better.

canscrap4u2 said...

good to hear that! can't believe how green your grass is. I love your house...it looks a lot like mine! :-)

destiny said...

Your house looks beautiful!! I love the landscaping! Your grass looks so nice and green!

Martha said...

Your house is so pretty! I haven't even seen it yet!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your house! Ya'll did a great job on the landscaping!! Post some pics of the inside soon.