Jonathan brought home his report card last week and he had all As! I'm so proud that he's doing so well at this new school. This move has been a transition for him, but he's embraced all the changes in such a positive way.
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
6 comments:
Way to go Jonathan!! That is super!
Congrats Jonathan!
Good job, Jonathan! I bet you're a proud Mama, Jen!
Excellent Jonathan!
YEAH!! That is awesome!!!
Yay jonathan! I hope my girls do well at their new schools :(
Post a Comment