Monday, March 31, 2008

He had me at Hello...



David Cook is by far my favorite! I almost hope he doesn't win because I think he could go lots further...just like in recent seasons. I find myself looking so forward to his performance and fast forwarding through much of the other parts of the show. I mean, I guess others are ok, like Carly and Brooke, and my second favorite, Michael Johns, but David Cook steals the show. He's so talented... I love his boldness and creativity with his songs.

2 comments:

canscrap4u2 said...

Ditto! But did you hear he was admitted to the hospital last night after the show for heart palpitations and hypertension? I could buy his CD tomorrow, he reminds me so much of John Mayer. Don't you think? I haven't watched it yet, but I think the latino girl will go tonight.

Jen said...

Yeah I heard that! Scary...hope he's ok. Maybe that's why I like him so much...the fact that he sounds like John Mayer.

You thought right.

I was bummed Brooke was in the bottom 3...I thought she did great with Jolene!