Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trip to the Caldwell Zoo


Seth found his own little zoo friend. A caterpillar that he took care of nearly the entire time.

This was cute/sweet in it's own freaky way. I'm not a fan of reptiles at all.

These were African penguins...they are much smaller than the ones in the Arctic, but still so cute.

This guy put his face right up to Nathan's hand! He was so friendly.

The cats are my favorite.

These crazy goats LOVED to be brushed.


This past week, Nathan got a couple of days off so on Wednesday, we went to the Caldwell Zoo in Tyler, TX. The best part to me though was getting ice cream at Braum's! :) One of my best friends just moved from Tyler...like within a couple of weeks of us going there and I'm so bummed we didn't get to meet up. I'm so sorry MP that we waited until now to come to Tyler. BUT...I promise, I'm coming to Dallas very soon. We need a girl's weekend and I need to eat at the Cheesecake Factory!

7 comments:

Candy said...

I LOVE the Tyler zoo! I'm glad ya'll had such a great time there. :)

destiny said...

I love all of your pictures!! The one of the alligators is great!
I never got to go to the Tyler zoo. Matt took the kids one Sat. when I had an Awana meeting at church--I was so jealous! I love the zoo!!

Ashlie said...

That looks like fun! We've lived here for 18 yrs and still never been there! Is it worth going to?

Jen said...

Ashlie...it is worth going to and then go to Braum's for their yummy ice cream. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the zoo! It used to be free until like 2 yrs ago. I'm so sad I wasn't there though :(
Gotta come to Plano, we will have fun!

Angela said...

Okay, the alligators are making me happy. I didn't know there was so much love between them :)

Jennifer said...

I really need to go to the zoo it looks like so much fun! I love the pictures your kids are so cute.