On Saturday before Easter, we dyed eggs for Easter. Now none of us like eggs so they were a waste, but it's still a fun tradition that we celebrate every year.
I missed dying eggs this year. I bought dye and lots of eggs and just didn't get around to it. I know...its so sad. We ALWAYS dye eggs! And we LOVE to eat them. We dip them in a little salt and bite in! I also like to make egg salad!
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
5 comments:
I missed dying eggs this year. I bought dye and lots of eggs and just didn't get around to it. I know...its so sad. We ALWAYS dye eggs! And we LOVE to eat them. We dip them in a little salt and bite in! I also like to make egg salad!
Those are so pretty! How did Seth get his name to stand out?
Ashlie...Jonathan actually wrote both his and Seth's name with one of those waxy crayons that come with the egg kit.
how sad, the girls and I didn't even get to dye eggs this year :(
I just filled plastic ones.
I didn't even get photos of them dying eggs this year. Oh well!
Post a Comment