
We saw "Horton Hears a Who" at the Boardwalk theater (yeah we were at the Boardwalk alot!)

I took the boys and Jack to the movies. We saw "College Road Trip". It was cute.


My cousin, Jack who lives in AR came to visit for a couple of days. I've always been very close to Jack (and his dad, Mark) and it was so nice for him to come.

Jonathan and Jack having fun at the Boardwalk.

The boys love Jack just like I do! :)

We ate at Moe's...one of our favorite places!

On Monday, March 24th, Nathan's parents and brother, Matt stopped by on their way home. My brother in law, Matt turned 39 so my inlaws took him on a cruise! They boarded from Mobile, AL. We celebrated Matt's birthday on their visit. Matt is Nathan's older brother by 22 months. Matt has
William's Syndrome and is extremely high functioning. Matt has worked as a bagger at Albertson's for nearly 23 years!

Now this is sad. This is the only picture (and not a good picture at that!) I got of our Easter dinner with my parents. This is my mom with Jonathan and Seth. It was a crazy day. Immediately after lunch, Nathan and I had to run to my grandparent's home and start cleaning it out. My aunt, uncle, and myself are selling the house to one of my cousins and he's moving in soon. It was so sad being there...I hadn't been in so long. It had changed so much. I was thrilled to get a couple of big boxes of pictures. One of old pictures of my dad and other members of my family...even some of me when I was little. And another box...one of the just things of my boys. My grandparent's great grandsons. My grandmother saved every picture and letter I sent. I know I have most of those pictures, but I will certainly treasure all those handwritten letters and just little momentos that I'm surprised they had saved.

Another one of our traditions, the boys each get a chocolate bunny every year.
5 comments:
Great pictures, Jen. I've been waiting for a new post just to tell you I finally found you! :)
So sweet! I'm so glad you found those memories. That is just priceless.
I'm so thankful from all of these new posts from you. I had been checking!!
How sweet for Nathan's parents to take Matt on a cruise! I bet he loved it! Your boys look so sweet!
OMG...Mark junior...lol! Looks like ya'll had fun..heard u saw an old friend..:)
Looks like you had a great time! We need to get to the theater before College Road Trip goes away.
Post a Comment