I have no clue how to add links to the side of my blog (maybe one of my friends will help me hint hint), but I wanted to share some of my favorite blogs. Most, if not all are recipes, scrapbooking, or cardmaking related.
One of the most talented scrappers I've ever seen. http://www.jannawilson.typepad.com/
Hands down, best cardmaker. http://www.inkinitupwithkendra.blogspot.com/
http://elise.com/recipes/
http://www.thepioneerwomancooks.com/
http://tayloredexpressions.blogspot.com/
http://motherslittlehelper.typepad.com/
http://www.robynwerlich.typepad.com/
Another fabulous scrapper and SJ friend...I love Patter's positive, Christian attitude.
http://triplethescraps.blogspot.com/
I have lots of friend's blogs that I read daily too. Like I said, once I figure out how to get my links back on there, I'll add those permanently.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

5 comments:
From your dashboard...go to layout...add page element....link list!
Ha...I don't know IPods, but I have learned a thing or two about blogging!!
Thanks so much for coming by tonight to help out with my technical difficulties! Stop by anytime!!
Oh, and by the way...thanks for the great links. I'm going to check them out and add them to my favorites!
Thanks for the links, Jen! Just let us know if you don't figure out the link list. :)
You are too sweet Jen! Thank you for your kind words. :) And Destiny has it right above. Very easy to create the link list. Have fun! :)
Thanks for the links! I'm going to have to look at these sites!:) ~Martha~
Post a Comment