Thursday, February 14, 2008

Here are my altered Target mailboxes





Here are the mailboxes I was talking about. These are the little mailboxes that are in the Target $1 spot. They are so fun! I stuffed them with candy and a Sonic giftcard for Jon's teacher and bus driver.

9 comments:

Candy said...

Oh my goodness! I am just surrounded by creative people!! I love them. How cute! So, what did they look like before?

Jen said...

Thanks Candy.

They are just little metal mailboxes with the plastic 'arms'.

Angela said...

Those are great! When did you get them? Do you think there are any still there? I'd like to pick some up for Hayden's school next year.

Anonymous said...

Jen, those r absolutely TOO cute! u did a wonderful job!!

Jen said...

Angela...they are hard to come by. I missed out on them last year so I knew to buy them early this year. I have one extra that I was going to make for someone, but didn't get a chance. They are cute for any occasion, but also Christmas as well.

Thanks for the compliments! In all honesty, I'm a good scrap/card/craft 'lifter' :)

destiny said...

That turned out adorable....See, I knew somebody could do something great with that. I just didn't know where to start. I can show Candy what it looked like before because mine is still unaltered! Maybe next year....

canscrap4u2 said...

Where's mine???????????????

Laura said...

That is adorable! What a great idea. Thanks for sharing...but now we will all be racing to Target next year trying to buy them up :)

Michelle said...

I love these! I wish I would have seen this blog earlier than I would have copied :)