Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Now that my blog is private, I can show this...


I've never wanted to post pictures of other kids on my blog...without parental permission, but now that I'm private, I'm sharing.
Now before I say this, I float around at Airline. I'm never in one class unless another teacher is out sick. If I had my "own" classroom of kids, they would all be my favorite...well maybe. ;)

But anyway, this is hands down my favorite little guy from school...his name is Devin and he's SO sweet! He calls me Mrs. "Jefer" and every time I see him, he immediately runs to me and gives hugs (he always smells like maple syrup!). He's so smart and I love his little red hair!

5 comments:

Candy said...

The picture is not showing up for me. I'll have to check back later.

Angela said...

I see it! He's a cutie! I know when I worked MDO, I had my favorites. It is hard not to. You just have more of a connection with some rather than others.

Candy said...

Okay, now I can see him. What a cutie pie!

destiny said...

He is so cute!!! I LOVE your new header!! At first i thought I was on the wrong blog! I saw a new header and a kid I didn't recognize!! Love it...

Jennifer said...

I love this picture he is a cutie! I think he has the cutest red hair ever!