Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Meaning to do this for years!


We are from the twin city area...doesn't that sound so sophisticated?! ;) Not the twin cities like Minneapolis/St. Paul, but Texarkana AR/TX. So since we were there last weekend, we finally remembered to take the boys down for a photo at the state line. What a great photo op! And even though it's not near as monumental as the "four corners" portion of the US, it's still pretty neat to have one foot in AR and one foot in TX or as seen here, one boy in AR and one in TX!

5 comments:

Angela said...

How cute! I don't think I have ever been to Texarkana. Crazy, huh? It is so close I should go visit!

destiny said...

That is so cool! Maybe on our way through to Memphis we should venture over there sometime. It looks like a neat thing to see!

Ashlie said...

That's neat! Looks like the boys were having fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute pic, I wont comment on the town...lol.

Jennifer said...

My mom lives texarkana, AR I have never thought I taking the kids there to get their picture made even though I have drove by it millions of times. Maybe next time!