What are some songs on your playlist? I need some ideas on songs to download to mine, since I finally sat down today and figured out how to do it all. My parents got it for me for Christmas along with a nice ITunes gift card. :)
You can imagine I've got every John Mayer song on there known to man (downloaded from my CDs, except for his new song "Say") and then a few more, but I can't think what I want to buy.
What are some good, current songs? I prefer Rock and Contemporary Christian. It's funny...on my list so far, you can find Ozzy Osbourne right after Jeremy Camp! :)
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
3 days ago

3 comments:
I got one of these for Christmas and I'm going to ask for itunes gift cards for my birthday next month! LOL
on my Ipod I have (to name a few)
Steven Curtis Chapman
Third Day
MercyMe
Kutless
Journey
Gwen Stefani
Michael Buble
Brian Adams
Jaci Valezquez (sp?)
Blink 182
John Mayer (of course)
Jewel
Justin Timberlake
Jeremy Camp
Casting Crowns
etc etc etc...its a good mix ;)
How funny!! (Matt is an old Ozzy fan) I got an ipod for Christmas too. I love it! I was planning to use it when I walked--that hasn't happened yet. Do you like Toby Mac--I love his music! It is so fun and really upbeat! I also have a little 3rd Day, Casting Crowns...Have you heard Jack johnson? I love his music. I put a playlist on my blog (for some reason it wasn't playing today, though). I like a very wide variety of music! I'll have to add some john mayer! (Sorry for this very unusually long comment!)
I love my iPod! I have a pretty varied amount of stuff on there...80's rock to country to Christian. Try thinking of songs you liked a few years ago or keep a mental list when a song you'd like to have comes on the radio. I also have stuff for different moods, too. Have fun!
Post a Comment