Hi! We are here in TLF (on base lodging)...have been since Thursday. We had an easy housing insepection after Nathan and I worked our butts off cleaning! Glad to be out from under that. We are hanging out with friends, having lots of get-togethers, going to lots of our favorite places before we head out for good on Thursday.
We had a wonderful dinner with our dear friends, Beth and Ian tonight. She made her famous chicken tortilla soup. :) I'm going to miss Beth and her family like crazy. I get emotional thinking about it...mainly for Jonathan and Nathan. They are such best friends. Of course I'll miss Beth, but like she said tonight, we'll still be able to communicate (alot!), but it's harder for the boys...their relationship is so much about interaction and play. Beth if you are reading...thanks for everything. I'm SO grateful for your friendship.
Jonathan has two more days of school and Seth has one. It's going to be hard of course saying goodbye to their teachers and friends, but they are so excited about moving. Amazingly so and I'm glad. Everytime Jonathan prays, he tells God "thank you" for his new school and for God to help him learn there. Awwwwww!!
There's no wireless here in TLF so I'm not able to get on the computer unless I come to the lobby and use their dial up. Maybe once we leave on Thursday, we'll be able to have it at the hotels. We are going to make it a fun trip though and do some sightseeing so time might be an issue.
I'm SO ready to get into my new house! Please keep us in your prayers that everything goes smoothly with our move and closing.
French Bistro Salad
2 hours ago

2 comments:
Not too much longer!!! I know it must be hard to say goodbye to friends..thank goodness for email huh??
OK, so is beth the one from where I live now, or where I lived before?? Not naming places in an effort to keep everyone somewhat anon... or do I have her mixed up with someone else???
Whatever the case... you need to come visit. SOON. WITH the boys. I've got room, lots of room!!
Post a Comment