Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Movers coming tomorrow




Ugh...I feel swamped! Trying to organize everything for our move. Today, I'm doing all the laundry and then packing what we need while we are in temporary lodging and while we are on the road those few days. I'm also trying to put like items together...like all my pictures in frames, decorative stuff, baskets, etc.

You know...you really don't realize how much crap you have until you move. I could throw half this stuff away and probably not even miss it. It's crazy! We are gaining almost 1,000 sq ft (our new home is 2100 sq ft) so I'm going to feel like we are in a mansion, but still I have to be careful...I hate clutter and I want my new home to be totally in order and organized...even if it means taking longer to unpack.

These are the best pictures I have of our new house. The first one we took when we went down to house hunt. The second, My father in law took it when they went down last week to give us an update on the progress. When we get there, I'll post more pictures! We are getting SO excited!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE IT!! It's HUGE! I can't wait to see it!!!

Jennifer Sizemore said...

WHat an exciting time!! The house is so pretty - and is it a cul de sac, too???

Leslie said...

that's a gorgeous home Jen! I can't wait to see the pics of it all done and landscaped pretty! You'll have so much fun making it your own. I totally understand moving LOL and what military wife looks forward to that! But before you know it you'll be all settled in and it'll feel like you've been there forever!

Gayle said...

Beautiful house! I hope your move goes smoothly, and you're settled in in no time!!

Anonymous said...

It's gorgeous! Good luck packing!

Anonymous said...

Beatuiful home! Hoping your move goes smoothly!! Mona