Monday, October 22, 2007

This news made my heart drop

So, just today, I hear that two of my friends, well our friends, meaning mutual...husband and wife teams (seperate situations) cheated with other co-workers and are either divorced and are about to get divorced.

One couple...the poor guy...he's trying to stay positive and make Nathan think he's not hurt. Maybe he's not, but I kinda doubt it. They have an 8 year old daughter and have been married over 11 years. I thought extremely happily.

And then the other situation, the wife cheats on the hubby. They have been married over 20 years! With three kids and a couple of grandkids even.

It's scary. What happened? What snapped? Not that "I" really need an explanation, but I still wonder. I mean, I can't judge...I'm not there in either situation. But I can't help but wonder and feel sad for all involved.

No comments: