Today, I suddenly realized that Seth has not mentioned one single thing that he wants for Christmas (well or Birthday either for that matter, poor kid whose birthday is 4 days after Christmas). In fact, I realized he hadn't mentioned of wanting anything in a LONG time...rare for my kids!
So I asked him today, "Seth...what do you want for Christmas?"...he thought about it long and hard and then as serious as anything said, "Two shirts. Two striped shirts One must be red, white, and blue and that is all mommy".
Can you believe this??!! LOL! Wonder what he'd do if that's what was under the tree on Christmas morning?! ;)
[+] Free Diagram And The Description
5 years ago

1 comment:
Don't we wish that they really meant it when they say stuff like that! I would love to see his face if that really was all he got... but he is SO sweet!!
Post a Comment