Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Guess I got some bad information!

The CT Scan last night wasn't bad AT ALL. Well, getting the IV sucked, but other than that, everything else was ok. The iodine going in was wierd...the nurse said it would feel like I was peeing my pants and she was right! But it wasn't painful, just warm all over and numb...I kinda liked it! LOL! Anyway, they have the open CT scanners now (I wasn't in a tube like the tech at the doctor's office said I would be) and I was only in there for about 10 minutes, not 30 like I was told by that same tech. That lady scared me for no reason!! I' m also at peace with whatever happens...I want to get the results sooner than planned don't get me wrong, but I'm ok. Thanks again for all the thoughts and prayers. :)

We are having a great visit with my inlaws and enjoying this beautiful New England Fall.

2 comments:

Gayle said...

I'm so glad the test was easier than expected! Hope you get your results soon.
Keeping you in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

What a relief! I'm so glad it wasn't that bad for u. A. has had like 20 and she always had to go in the tube ones.
Please keep me posted as soon as u know anything!