Monday, September 17, 2007

Cat Scan

Nathan and I leave for my cat scan in about 15 minutes. I'm nervous, I won't lie. I hate IVs...I hate the thought of my body being pumped with iodine...I hate the thought of being in that closed space for 30 minutes. I will ask for valium (advice from a friend!) as soon as I get there! LOL! I'm ok though...prepared for whatever happens and whatever results I receive. I'll do whatever I need to do. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I'll keep everyone posted when I get the results, hopefully sooner than my scheduled appointment on October 5th. They are trying to work me in and put me into a cancellation.

Anyone reading from SJ, sorry I've been MIA, I've just had too much on my plate right now to participate. Once things settle down though, I'll be back. :)

No comments: