Jonathan's friend was over and asked what that sound was from the computer. I'm playing Continuum by John Mayer. Jonathan without missing a beat said, "Oh that's John Mayer...my mom worships him!" LOL! I'm sure he's heard that from his dad...
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
LOL.. that sounds like K. with her Daddy and the 24 car! Yesterday I had to buy a pez dispenser with the 24 car on it for Mike's bday cuz K. went crazy :)
I'm Jennifer, most people call me Jen. I've been married to my best friend, Nathan for 17 years. We have two boys, Jonathan is 10 and Seth is 8. Nathan is in the Air Force and I'm a Preschool Teacher. I love Diet Dr. Pepper, John Mayer music, decorating, cooking, and Oklahoma Sooner football. Most importantly, I'm a Christian and try to live my life in accordance to God's will. I have this blog so that I and others can keep up with what's going on in our daily lives.
1 comment:
LOL.. that sounds like K. with her Daddy and the 24 car! Yesterday I had to buy a pez dispenser with the 24 car on it for Mike's bday cuz K. went crazy :)
Post a Comment