I got this from one of those email forward survey thingys. Thought it would be fun to do it here.
My roommate and I once: ate a whole pan (those huge ones) of lasagna from Sam's in one sitting.
Never in my life have I: got a tattoo and don't plan on it either.
High school was: SO fun!
When I'm nervous: I get sick, like I could throw up.
My hair: Is too thin and it's a hideous color right now. Just go ahead and pay the $ for the freakin' highlights...ugh
When I was 5: I had my first crush...yep, started early!
When I turn my head left: I see the closet door that came off and bonked me in the head yesterday.
I should be: folding clothes
By this time next year: We'll have PCS ORDERS!!!!!!!!!! YAY!
My favorite aunt is: My aunt Mil...my mom's brother's wife. She's so funny and fun and she loves me. ;) I used to have another favorite aunt (you know the one MP), but she's gone way off the deep end and it's sad.
I have a hard time understanding: tragedy...death...crime...
You know I like you if: I invite you to do something.
My ideal breakfast is: Strawberry Pancakes from Cracker Barrel
If you visit my home town: You'd be strangely dissapointed...
If you spend the night at my house: You'd have to sleep in a robot decorated room!
My favorite blonde is: Jonathan
My favorite brunette is: Seth
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: WTH kind of ? is this???
I shouldn't have been: so ugly to my dad during our last conversation...now I can never take that back and I regret it.
Last night I: went to the mall with my friend, Kathy.
!A better name for me would be: Savannah...that was almost my name until my dad talked my mom into Jennifer.
I've been told I look like: Annette Benning. A long time ago!
If I could have any car, it would be: I'm not a real car person...I'm more about practicality and comfort, but if I could have any kind of fun/chick car it would be a Cabriolet...solid black convertible.
Now I tag Gayle, Mechelle, and Leslie to do this.
Jalapeño cornbread biscuit dogs
2 days ago

1 comment:
Hey, I did mine.
Post a Comment