Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday 13

13 Things I love about my kids:

1. Love that Seth still wants to snuggle.
2. Love that Jonathan is reading like a pro! :)
3. Love every school day that Seth says, "But mom, I wanna hang out with you!"!
4. Love that Jonathan will eat veggies and fruit.
5. Love Seth's eyelashes and beautiful blue eyes!
6. Love Jonathan's creativity and how he's so smart.
!7. Love that Seth is keeping my dad's personality alive.
8. Love that Jonathan is extremely friendly. Last night here's how he introduced all of us to his Librarian..."Hi Mrs. R...this is my brother Seth, he's 4...this is my dad, Nathan, he's 36...this is my mom Jennifer, she's 33! :)
9. Love that Jonathan and Seth play so well together.
10. Love that they love AWANA and how they get excited to memorize scripture.
11. Love Jonathan's beautiful smile and cute little face.
12. Love that they rather play outside or with their toys than watch TV.
13. Love them more than anyone could ever imagine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AWWWWEEEEEEEEEE! Love it! How cute is J. introducing everyone AND telling their age...LOL!
I'll do mine later.