to the Texas Roadhouse!! Can you believe it?! Today, we went. YUM! Anyway, we were seated close to the front and as the hostess walked by to seat the customers to their table, she would ask if they had ever been there before. Every single person who walked by said NO! I'm in total shock! I know this particular one has been there over a year so there's no excuse! ;) You think maybe it's because "Texas" is the key word and this is New England? It's funny though because people here love red meat...love steak. Love sweet tea and southern cuisine. Most natives I know actually go nuts about it!
3 comments:
Okay, I'll admit it, I've never been. I've just seen them starting to appear around here (none close, yet). However, I suspect my DH would flat out refuse to go, based on his absolute dislike of Texas. (BTW, I hate sweet tea)
OMG Gayle! I'm going to have to delete your post...seriously! I can't have dislike and TX in the same sentence here! Has he ever lived/been there????
Oh I know...is it because of W???????
And you know what, the Texas Roadhouse is based in Kentucky! :) You guys would really be missing out if you didn't go. The rolls and bread are TO DIE FOR!
DH lived in Texas for 18 years. He swears he will never return.
The next time we pass a Texas Roadhouse I'll have to ask if he wants to try it sometime.
Post a Comment