
Wow. I can't believe we are coming up on the 5th anniversary of 9/11. I've been thinking about it so much lately. The pain and shock is still so raw. It's unbelievable that something so devastating could happen right here on our own soil. Makes me furious actually. I've been debating on seeing the new movie "World Trade Center", but I just don't know if I can watch it. I love Nicolas Cage...it's no surprise that he's my favorite actor, but like I said, I just don't know. I constantly think about the victims who losts their lives that sad day. Not only do I pray for their families and friends, I also pray for our great nation continuously.
I posted a song by The Eagles that was written immediately after 9/11. They were supposed to have a show that night, but for obvious reasons neglected to perform.

No comments:
Post a Comment